We are looking for a highly talented marketeer who is driven by the desire to make an impact.
This exciting opportunity is perfect for an enthusiastic and focused self-starter who aspires to developing this new role and making things happen.
This role requires a team player who can effectively communicate, takes pride in their work, has great attention to detail and is looking for a fast-paced environment.
The selected candidate will be involved in marketing innovative software solutions that make rapid business impact and drive compelling customer experience in a fun industry.
Who we are
Based in Windsor, d-flo helps customer-focused companies communicate better and deliver a formidable experience.
In 2014 we pioneered customer communications management for travel, and today we’re leading this industry. No other customer communications solution is focused on helping the travel industry drive customer loyalty and revenue.
Being 100% independent and 100% committed to customer communications ensures our customers can rely on us to provide them with our undivided attention. Amongst d-flo’s large and continually growing customer base are the award-winning travel companies: Great Rail Journeys, Hurtigruten, Neilson Active Holidays, Olympic Holidays and Riviera Travel.
Who you are
You are passionate about marketing and have a creative mindset. You are able to develop and implement strong and measurable marketing plans and campaigns. You have strong research and analytical skills to identify and define audiences. You are highly creative and able to produce engaging content for both internal and customer-facing communications to support campaigns across all channels – email, social media, web site. You are able to articulate yourself at a senior level and enjoy developing new relationships
What we’re looking for
Must have skills and experience:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- Previous B2B marketing and communications experience
- Proven capability in creating high quality and engaging content
- Experience of working with Linkedin, Twitter, WordPress and Salesforce
- Enthusiastic, fast learner with a genuine initiative
- Desire to deliver success in the next stage of our business
Advantageous skills and experience:
- Background in enterprise software solutions
- Experience of working within the travel industry
- Skilled in all areas of ABM (Account Based Marketing)
We look for the following core competencies in everyone we hire at d-flo:
- Analytical Ability – effectiveness in analysing situations and identifying key issues
- Planning and execution – monitoring progress, taking action when necessary to rectify situations meet deadlines
- Proactive – taking responsibility for making things happen
- Teamwork – collaborating with between different parts of the business
- Technical expertise – keeping up to date technically within one’s own functional area
- Adaptability – stability of performance under uncertainty and pressure
- Communication – excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we’re offering
We will provide you with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of success and over-achieving your goals.
Salary will depend on your experience and will be highly competitive. All our packages include an annual bonus based on personal performance linked to the Company’s performance, so we are all incentivised to over-achieve!
In addition to a friendly, flexible and fun working environment, we provide a range of other benefits, including pension contribution, share options as well as 25 days holiday allowance.
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this position