Are you passionate about developing your career in Marketing?
Aspire is looking for a marketing executive who can join an award-winning digital learning organisation based in South London. Our client specialises in using insight from behavioural science in order to provide digital learning materials for their clients. They have a very broad variety of high-end global organisations ranging from Coca-Cola to Microsoft to William Hill, to name a few. Our client provides their employees with the means and freedom to think creatively and write innovative campaigns. They pride themselves on the basis that they expect every team member to take initiative and encourage them to think differently.
- Creating digital content including blogs, articles and whitepapers for their clients
- Using social media to promote campaigns, generate inbound leads and build connections
- Organising events quarterly for the organisation
- Content writing for press releases and submissions for industry awards
- Using online marketing tools like Google Analytics - to assess both the client and the organisations online presence
- Educated to a degree level
- 1-2 years' experience in a marketing role is essential so you can hit the ground running when joining.
- Experience using online marketing tools such as Hootsuite, Mailchamp, Google Analytics
- Interest in learning technologies is beneficial
- Excellent oral and written skills - Communication is a huge element of this role
- A passion for learning and self-development as their will be some self-development required in the role
If you're a passionate marketeer that is looking for their next exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply.