[EXCLUSIVE ROLE] Have you got marketing experience? Established for over 70 years, our client has a strong market position and brand in the industry that it operates in. They have a great culture with some employees in the marketing team having been with the company for over 8 years.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive; working closely with the Marketing Communications Manager, you’ll be responsible for working across the entire marketing mix to support sales growth and drive brand awareness. Day to day you’ll be involved in:
- Customer Marketing; create a range of materials (posters, leaflets, POS, banners) for their customers to use
- Campaigns; work with the marketing team to help execute direct, social media, advertising and email campaigns to generate leads for the sales team.
- Events; help support the delivery of events and exhibitions throughout the year
- Sales Support; work closely with sales teams, creating collateral for them and supporting them on other marketing activities
Skills & experience the Marketing Executive must have;
- B2B Marketing experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self motivated and self reliant
- Good writing skills
- Strong communicator in person
- Experience across the marketing mix
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Executive role;
£26 - £29,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.