We are currently partnering with a well renowned publishing organisation as they're looking to recruit an Email Marketing Executive to join the wider team based in their London office.
This is a great opportunity to work with the Digital Marketing team, specifically within the subscription division.
You will have full ownership and be responsible for all email marketing activities, focusing on acquisition and retention of new customers. On a daily basis you will be working alongside the design team to create and implement effective email campaigns, as well as liaise with the data, marketing and creative teams to align all campaigns with the wider business objectives.
You will also be responsible for the CRM development in order to attract and retain new customers, as well as having the ability to create reports alongside the data team.
The business provides plenty of opportunities for progression and development, and have a fun working culture which makes it an ideal place to be.
- Owning and being responsible for all email marketing activities (acquisition, conversion and retention)
- Plan and conduct appropriate A/B testing within the email platform
- Design and manage the implementation of new initiatives and channel developments in partnership with the Head of Digital Marketing
- Support, influence and implement subscription CRM strategies through a data-first approach
- Use sophisticated reporting tools to present findings and results from campaigns to the wider team and to stakeholders around the business
- 2+ years experience in an Email Marketing role
- Experience in a B2C business (product or service)
- Experience in managing email marketing campaigns from end to end
- Experience in reporting to senior stakeholders
- Experience in using automation tools (Adestra/Hubspot/Pardot etc)
- Ideally experience with Google Analytics and basic knowledge of HTML
They are a fun and creative publishing organisation, which has created a great working culture which promotes progression and development both professionally and personally.
Salary & Benefits
£32,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.