Marketing Executive - Marketing - Greater Manchester - £18,000
Do you have a passion for branding and events? Our client is a safety business based in Greater Manchester and they need you to join them as a Marketing Executive. Join their successful team and help them to grow even more!
Our Greater Manchester based client is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their successful business to help them grow their consumer base even further. They need a talented Marketing Executive to take control of their marketing activity and help them thrive.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the entire marketing strategy on a national level, ensuring sustainable business growth opportunities. The successful candidate will be able to work with multiple internal teams to promote staff communications and manage events.
Do you think you’ve got what it takes?
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Assist with development of a marketing strategy that supports the business plan and submit reports and KPIs when needed.
- Liaise with management about product prices, assist with promoting the company’s goods and services.
- Maintain the company website including optimisation, social media and eCommerce.
- Control company branding for all products and marketing.
- Develop and manage corporate events including all stages of planning and ensure major events are recorded.
- Monitor sales and maintain the company sales database.
- Receive and acknowledge service enquiries and ensure they are forwarded to the appropriate team member.
- Create and distribute marketing surveys for analysis in order to propose improvements to the business.
- Manage customer feedback.
Key Skills of the Marketing Executive:
- Previous experience with developing brands.
- Able to utilise email marketing effectively.
- Able to organise internal and external events.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Confident in maintaining databases.
- Great interpersonal skills.
If you think that this sounds like the perfect role for you then contact our award-winning recruitment agents today on 0161 833 1044 or email us at email@example.com.