An exciting, newly created Marketing Executive opportunity, working in the busy and thriving in-house marketing team of a vibrant national media owner, based in the heart of London's West End.
The organisation provides exciting advertising solutions for clients and brands looking to engage with target consumers. This role is key in supporting the sales team to hit their targets and bring on more new clients, through strategic thinking to create and deliver crucial marketing campaigns.
As well as a market leading salary, benefits include 24 days holiday plus bank holiday, private medical cash plan, employee assistance program, discounts on a range of products and services, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, and great company social events.
Working in a team of four and reporting into the Head of Marketing, this exciting role will involve creating and supporting key campaigns and activities that are in line with the wider marketing strategy.
Working in collaboration with global marketing executives, data specialists and analysts, you will develop and implement effective multi-channel marketing campaigns, as well as supporting with specific projects, gaining exposure to a range of high level marketing activities and practices.
- Taking the lead on building and delivering successful email campaigns using Salesforce and Pardot
- Taking ownership of social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Creating effective marketing collateral including brochures, presentations, case studies, website content and video
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on campaign activity
- Utilising market research system to analyse data and create strong sales stories
- Building and managing effective lead generation strategy
- Ensuring consistent branding across all marketing channels
- Supporting in preparation and execution of events such as trade shows and networking events
- Experience working in a B2B marketing role in a commercial organisation
- Success of automated email marketing campaigns and hands on practice with a recognised ESP such as Pardot, Mailchimp, MS Dynamics, dotmailer etc.
- Use of Photoshop, Word Press and Google Analytics is ideal but not essential
- To have taken ownership of social media channels and managed paid social budgets
- A marketing related degree and/or CIM qualified
This is a rare opportunity for the successful individual to develop their marketing career in a fantastic organisation that passionately develops and rewards talent.
If you feel you are up to the challenge, please apply today.