This busines is world renowned and works with some of the biggest and most successful businesses around the world. With a host of leading products, they are an invaluable resource, offering pricing intelligence, news, forecast data, market analytics and independent consulting to buyers, sellers and analysts. This role sits within one of their high-performance marketing teams and will work with the wider marketing team to deliver regional and global marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, retain and acquire new business.
- As the Marketing Executive you will work to implement and track multi-channel marketing strategies and campaigns
- Working with the wider marketing and sales teams you will develop and execute account-based marketing campaigns
- Using tracking and reporting tools you will help to pull key marketing information and identify opportunities to optimise campaigns
- Collaborating with cross functional teams in order to align activity, deliver against business objectives as well as recognise new business opportunities
- 2 years+ marketing experience working with B2B marketing campaigns and working in a commercial environment are key to this position
- With excellent written and verbal communication, you will be able to work with multiple teams as well as in collaboration with key stakeholders to execute projects
- Able to create marketing plans and effective communication through a mix of marketing channels
- The ability to pick up new systems and process easily
If you're looking for a new marketing role and want to work for a company that will give you training and progression, then this is the role for you!