A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Marketing Executive within the Professional Services sector. The role based in London involves building relationships, working across all marketing areas, executing marketing plans and being involved with content creation.
As Marketing Executive you will be involved in creating content and implementing marketing projects, developing recognition and reputation and managing stakeholder relationships.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Creating compelling content, focussing on communications and marketing materials
- Handling campaigns as part of each marketing plan and project
- Carry out relevant market research and analysis
- Handling social media, website content and other marketing materials to generate new material focussing on each plan/project
- Manage expectations and build relationships, keeping good stakeholder relationships
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant degree and/or equivalent marketing qualification
- Minimum 2 years proven track record working in a marketing team
- Experience working in the professional services industry
- Positive 'can do' proactive approach
- Strong time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to break down complex content into compelling version
- Strong ability to collaborate with stakeholders and third parties
The Marketing Executive will be joining a leading business within the Professional Services space specialising in Accountancy, based in London. Their global network values ambitious professionals. The senior leadership's primary goal was to build a company where they would love to work, and even now, with employees positioned globally, that remains the top priority. They trust and empower colleagues, and together they ensure everything is in place do fulfil their most productive work.
Salary & Benefits
£28,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.