Are you a strong marketeer with 3-5 years’ experience looking for your next challenge? Are you driven, innovative and enthusiastic? Does the idea of working for a growing B2B company in the global sports sector excite you? Are you keen to develop yourself via CIM qualifications, training or broader marketing exposure?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Bernhard & Company specialises in sports turf technology. We’re looking for a proactive, dynamic and creative candidate to join our team. You’ll be required to work across all marketing and communications disciplines with particular responsibilities for strategic product management.
Working in a fast-paced environment, this ideal second role involves:
- Developing promotional, informative and seasonal campaigns
- Briefing and managing agencies
- Researching customers and the best marketing channels to reach them
- Collaborating with the wider sales team and other departments
- Attending some major events with occasional international travel
Skills and qualifications
- Project management
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Advanced Word and Powerpoint skills
- Photoshop/indesign and video editing skills
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation, Google adwords, PPC, online advertising
- Must have a “can-do” attitude.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, action-orientated, positive.
- Must be proactive and demonstrate a willingness to actively drive efficiencies and improvements.
To be considered for this role, you’ll have 3+ years’ experience in developing engaging campaigns across the full marketing mix, agency management, an understanding of the customer journey, a can-do attitude and attention to detail.
Contact us to find out more about Bernhard & Company, or apply by sending your CV and a cover letter at: email@example.com