We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join one of the world's largest property brands as a full-mix marketer for their commercial marketing team, based in London.
As a key member of the marketing team, you'll have autonomy over the full creative process and be play an integral part in developing cross-functional relationships to successfully deliver campaigns that achieve results.
The ideal candidate for this position will highly skilled at planning, owning campaigns and delivering results, insights and recommendations. With good experience of working with a broad range of stakeholders, you must be ambitious, have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a strong sense of motivation.
- Planning, developing, briefing, managing and delivering effective marketing communication campaigns to align with the campaign objectives and business KPI's
- Deliver marketing outputs on time and on budget, reporting regular updates to your line manager
- Build and maintain relationships across other internal department such as PR, Creative, Digital, Content and Internal Comms
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met, including tactical campaign ROI
- Utilising the market and client insights to drive recommendations for innovation and development of marketing activity
- Be responsible for creating email campaigns.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in marketing advantageous
- An experienced relationship manager, able to demonstrate strong diplomatic and influencing skills
- Experience in digital marketing and segmentation
- Experience of the full creative process (briefing, planning, developing, execution and evaluation)
- Proficient with Microsoft programmes i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Excellent organisational skills, working efficiently alone and as a part of a wider team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.