Are you a Marketing Assistant looking to step up into a Marketing Executive role? Would you like to join an established membership and financial education firm?
About the business
Based near Oxford Circus this client advance banking and finance by providing outstanding education and thinking, tailored to the needs of business, individuals and society. They focus on lifelong learning; equipping individuals with the knowledge, skills, and qualifications to achieve what they want throughout their career and life.
About the role
As a Marketing Executive, you will support the Head of Marketing in executing the marketing strategy to deliver a positive impact on sales growth, customer retention and promoting our brand. You will be responsible for developing tactics in line with agreed marketing strategy and objectives.
- Marketing planning - Responsible for the development and management of marketing planning.
- Campaigns - Managing the implementation and successful delivery of marketing plans and campaigns (online, offline, content and social media).
- Copy-writing - Creative copy-writing for campaigns, web and content marketing.
- Lead generation - Plan and manage lead generation campaign, support sales and data asset strategy.
- Digital - Setting up and managing social media accounts.
- Events - marketing and coordinating events.
- You must have a solid few year's experience across the full marketing mix, including digital, content, social, direct marketing & events marketing.
- Highly creative in producing content and executing campaigns is essential.
- Must have experience using analysis and insight to regularly report on campaign impact, success and ROI.
- Must have solid project management and stakeholder management skills.
Your benefits and perks:
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 day's annual leave including Christmas off.
- Ability to attend learning & development course to up-skill your experience.
- Private medical insurance and much more.
If you would like to join a non-hierarchical culture and equal opportunities working environment, please apply sending your updated CV to Assata Walker at EMR.