A new opportunity has been newly created for a Marketing Executive to join an established and creatively driven wealth management platform. You will be responsible for supporting the business' marketing function including website and social media management, thought-leadership production and campaign management, reporting into a well thought of Head of Marketing.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Maintaining the website with regular content including blogs, news, and research
- Development and maintenance of social media channels
- Liaising with and briefing in-house design team for digital assets across all channels
- Coordinate the production of thought-leadership content, liaising with internal and external teams
- Manage ongoing advertising to help drive traffic to the website to generate leads
- Tracking and reporting the marketing functions key performance indicators for senior management
- Assist with production of company events as well as various industry conferences
Key Skills of the Marketing Executive:
- Proven experience in a similar marketing role within a wealth or asset management environment
- Excellent copywriting skills within finance and/or tech
- Demonstrable experience of copywriting for digital marketing assets and campaigns
- Experience managing social media channels and website via CMS
- Experience managing external agencies
If you are looking to be hands-on with a wide ranging role and have experience in financial services, then please get in touch.