A unique opportunity to take on a newly-created role in our independent, family-owned hotel…and what a time to join. We’ve been refurbishing our hotel resort for the best part of five years and, having recently finished our final phase, we’re now reaping the rewards.
It’s a fabulously exciting time for us, and we know we can’t rest on our laurels now that the refurb work is complete.
That’s where you come in…
We’re looking for a marketing executive with creative flair to join our sales and marketing team.
Aside from working well with the rest of the team, which we think should be a given, your main responsibilities will be:
- Shape and own the marketing strategy, with a particular focus on digital marketing
- Shape and own the social media strategy
- Create content for ads (online and digital), website, blogs and newsletters, all with SEO and conversion rate optimisation in mind
- Report on performance metrics across different channels and digital marketing campaigns, including the performance of the hotel’s booking engine
- Design residential packages
- Use digital and printed communications to create a stronger engagement with existing and prospective guests
- Manage videography and photography
We’re a friendly bunch who live and breathe hospitality…so it would be great if you felt the same.
You don’t need to have worked in the hotel industry, but you will need to have a direct marketing qualification or equivalent experience. You’ll also need to have experience of the digital marketing techniques required to carry out the responsibilities outlined above, and have a creative flair.
Your use of the written word is key, as is your attention to detail – we’re slightly obsessed with good spelling and grammar.
The nitty gritty:
Location: Tewkesbury Park, Gloucestershire, GL20 7DN
Salary: £32,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week, generally weekdays
Great range of benefits: 20 paid holiday days, plus 8 bank holidays; guaranteed day off for your birthday; company sick pay after qualifying period; meals whilst working on 8-hour shift; clothes allowance; free use of hotel’s gym and health club facilities, including PT if you fancy.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV with a covering note to Sharon Tuggey, our HR manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.