Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a highly successful global professional services business which is rapidly growing across the world. To support this growth we require an experienced Marketing Executive to join our small European team. Based in London and working as an integral member of the European marketing team and the firm-wide New York based marketing team, this is an exciting and broad-reaching role which will connect with multiple areas of the business and staff at all levels and, as such, demands a flexible and adaptable approach.
Scope of role and key responsibilities
General marketing support
As part of a small team, supporting the Marketing Director and Marketing Managers on a broad range of marketing activities across Europe, as required, particularly relating to the implementation of the pan-European marketing strategy for A&M service lines. Taking ownership of specific delegated elements of activity including marcomms campaigns, digital, content development and events. Help plan and manage the multi-channel campaigns with our marketing automation tool HubSpot. Assisting on the development and adoption of ‘best practice’ processes within the marketing team – specifically within the digital marketing channels. Supporting the European Talent team in marketing and digital support for recruitment activity.
Digital marketing communications lead
Responsible for co-ordination of the European digital activity and ownership of the social media calendar. Leading on the creation, editing, posting and reporting of all A&M European social media (LinkedIn; Twitter; Facebook etc postings) and A&M website content and working with the New York based Global Marketing team to deliver this. Coordinating paid-for campaigns including targeting and segmentation. Taking the initiative to help the marketing team understand competitor and industry digital communications trends and identify where improvements can be made to ROI.
Reporting on the impact of all marketing communications delivered to internal and external audiences and to support the marketing managers in getting this message out to their clients. Training and supporting of A&M Managing Directors and client staff on how to use social media better for their own profile/brand building.
Marketing and digital communications experience and skills
· Degree educated
· A number of years direct marketing experience including digital communications (depending on level).
· Professional services marketing background in UK and/or Europe is an advantage.
· Competent in the creation and publishing of digital marketing content and social media campaigns and interest in training others.
· Previous use of marketing automation tools and CRM e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce and desktop publishing e.g. Canva, utilising different media e.g. video.
· Able to use excel and PowerPoint
· Interest in digital and social media trends and how to improve ROI
· Knowledge of paid for social media
· Event management from planning to implementation including managing mailing lists and communications
· Team player, able to work quickly and on multiple projects
· Good at stakeholder management and confidence in client handling, particularly to provide guidance on social media
· Copywriting and proof reading and eye for detail
· Numerate and confident in analyzing social media results and presenting to clients
· Good project and time management
· Additional European languages an advantage