A rapidly expanding home-ware retail brand are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their growing team in West London. As this role is newly created, you will be responsible for spearheading the brand's digital presence across all channels as well as working on events that promote the brand's products. The brand champion individuality and creative thinking, therefore you will be working with a strong sense of entrepreneurship within the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
- Creating relevant social content and building the brand's social media platforms. (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Working with photographers and graphic designers to execute campaigns for the products.
- Working with retailers to ensure products are featured on their trade catalogues.
- Writing copy for catalogue where necessary.
- Planning and booking with key Trade Publications ensuring that there are full pages, back covers and paid editorial for products.
- Executing the setup and delivery of trade exhibitions.
- Managing trade marketing budgets.
Key Skills of the Marketing Executive
- Strong copywriting abilities and written English.
- Good experience of using social media platforms and social media management tools.
- Good stakeholder management skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels.
- Being able to come up with creative ideas, and be a self-starter.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Exposure to trade exhibitions and event management skills is a plus.
- Working in a product centred role is beneficial.