ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We're the world's most forward thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1200 staff in 53 countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation.
Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our busy Europe and Americas marketing team to work on high profile campaigns for the business. This is a permanent, full-time, regional role based in our London office.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Supporting the development and execution of marketing plans and strategies
- Coordinating marketing campaigns / activity using the full marketing mix including, online, offline and events to deliver against agreed campaign objectives and KPI’s
- Managing effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders including agencies and suppliers
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on campaign performance to ensure effective progression towards agreed KPIs
- Monitoring, analysing and anticipating competitor behaviours and positioning
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is educated to degree level or equivalent – a CIM qualification would be a distinct advantage but is not essential
- Has proven experience working in a similar marketing role
- Has proven experience executing marketing strategies, plans and delivering all aspects of the marketing communications mix and an understanding of integrated promotions
- Experience in the following areas of marketing activity: email & content marketing; print and traditional media; social media; display; event
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality, trusted relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, income protection and group pension plan
- Customisable benefits such as dental insurance, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
- Flexi-time, dress down Fridays and a great working environment
Interested in this role? Click ‘Apply now’ to submit your application.
Close Date: 9am 16/05/2018