One of our favourite retail clients is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their F&B team ASAP! Read on if this sounds of interest...
Marketing Executive - 6 Month Contract - £28,000-£30,000 - West London
This retail company has been operating for over 40 years and has over 150 sites across the UK offering a wide range of consumer retail options from plants, food, giftware and furniture as well as cafes.
As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing, coordinating and delivering high quality marketing campaigns and projects across the retailer's restaurants. Your main duties will include:
- delivering all monthly marketing material, working with creative agencies and printers
- working closely with the local marketing team to support on new restaurant launches and ensuring the new marketing material is delivered and implementing new campaigns
- designing and delivering F&B seasonal events and writing creative briefs for F&B event collateral
- helping to co-ordinate all photo shoots and events
- menu development and collateral production
To be considered for this Marketing Executive role, you must have the following criteria:
- prior marketing experience in a similar role, within the retail/food and beverage sectors
- experience of working on print collateral and managing print agencies
- ability to coordinate key stakeholders and external agencies
- proven ability in delivering events and event collateral
If this Marketing Executive role looks perfect for you, then do apply now! Every application will get a response!
Marketing Executive - 6 Month Contract - £28,000-£30,000 - West LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.