Are you looking to work in a wonderful leisure / retail company with great culture at its heart? Are you a skilled campaign marketer? If so read on!
Marketing Executive - Competitive - Hertfordshire
A leading leisure company, with state of the art multisite centres offering a fun experience across entertainment activities, dining, bars and games!
Within the role of Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Proactively managing marketing campaigns, seasonal and tactical
- Supporting the Head of Marketing on national marketing, retail calendar and key events
- Owning the marketing support for product categories
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and reporting of campaign success or improvements
- Supporting local marketing teams in approval and delivery of centre plans
- Working closely with digital and CRM teams as well as agencies
In order to apply for the role of Marketing Executive you must:
- Have leisure , sport , retail MULTISITE experience
- Have a commercial and analytical mindset
- Have proven experience delivering campaign marketing
- Have the ability to work with stakeholders of all levels
- Have an upbeat and can-do personality
Those candidates with a CIM qualification are desired but its not a prerequisite!
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Marketing Executive - Competitive - HertfordshireIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.