Home-based Marketing Executive required for contract role, working for US based technology firm. Ideally you will be Berkshire based.
Marketing Executive - 7 Month Contract - £35,000-£45,000 - Berkshire
US based IT security company, that delivers a threat intelligence platform (TIP) ensuring intelligence is accurate, relevant and timely to their clients.
As Marketing Executive you will be working for specific EMEA event and marketing campaign co-ordination. This includes execution of strategic campaigns, events, partner marketing activities, communications and new marketing initiatives.
You will be responsible for:
- creating innovative marketing strategies and campaigns
- planning and organising campaign materials
- managing budgets and tracking costs, ensuring effecting ROI
- managing and attending events across Europe
- creating and executing digital campaigns, including newsletters
To be successful in this Marketing Executive role you MUST have:
- held a Marketing Executive role in a similar environment e.g. IT/technology
- excellent campaign management skills
- knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- excellent knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo or similar CRM systems
- a second European language e.g. French or German would be beneficial
- ability to work at home full time, and able to travel to European events
If you can tick all these boxes, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now.
Marketing Executive - 7 Month Contract - £35,000-£45,000 - BerkshireIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.