Are you an immediately available Marketing Executive on the lookout for your next exciting opportunity?
If you're not afraid of a new and challenging role, keen to work for an information, events and publishing company, and wanting to work in fantastic central London location then this could be the role for you!
Reporting directly into the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for conducting marketing activities across a portfolio of products and services.
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns.
- Track and analyse marketing efforts to evaluate progress and effectiveness.
- Work with external agencies and internal teams on content marketing strategy, organic and paid search and social media campaigns
- Liaise with key stakeholders, regularly reporting progress and results
- Experience within a similar marketing role, B2B background essential.
- Experience in campaign creation and execution.
- Audience acquisition and segmentation techniques.
- Sound email marketing and copywriting skills.
- Experience in demand generation and lead nurturing principles desirable.
This is a contract role looking for someone with an immediate start, with a high possibility of going permanent for the right person.
If you feel you have the experience and skills required to be successful in this role, and are looking for your next career move, please do not hesitate to apply with your details!