Key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Work closely with local product teams to understand the product strategy and build effective marketing plans and campaigns to help drive business goals
- Lead the management of events, engaging external and internal key stakeholders
- Lead innovation and thought leadership on new ways to connect with B2B customers
- Manage end to end campaign execution including effective targeting, creative development, delivery, campaign analysis and budget management.
- Manage campaign budgets and spending
Key skills and experience of the Marketing Executive:
- Proven experience in end-to-end multi-channel campaign management
- Strong ability to manage campaign delivery from multiple stakeholders across multiple local and international teams
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders and teams
- Experience in Budget management
- Customer centric approach with a strong understanding of segmentation and targeting to drive campaign strategy
- Experience in Digital and social marketing, preferably B2BIf you're looking for a challenge and want to make an impact at a creative, risk-taking, and innovative international brand with an unrivalled company culture, please apply.