A leading UK Television broadcasting network is looking for a marketing executive to join their creative marketing team, based in central London. You will be responsible for delivering various aspects of the marketing output, in particular TV, brand, digital and retail marketing. You will not only be providing support to the marketing team, you will also be running your own projects end to end.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Brief and support work with advertising, media planning and buying, design, brand and retail marketing
- Supporting the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager in the creation and deployment of TV advertising, digital and retail marketing campaign
- Creation of digital assets including banners, copy and product as well as paid digital activity (display, paid social and paid search).
- Managing day to day contact with partners including creative approval of TV, digital and retail marketing
- Acting as a channel and programmes expert, taking the lead on updating the team on new content and upcoming priorities
- Keeping the brand guidelines up to date and making sure they're used correctly across the supply chain
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in campaign reporting across TV, paid digital and retail
Key skills and experience of the Marketing Experience:
- Superb project management experience
- Keen interest in television
- An ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts
- Clear understanding of brands and marketing
- Experience of TV advertising is an advantage
- Ideally, experience of managing creative projects, in particular digital paid and owned and TV production