Blue Skies are delighted to have been briefed on an exciting new opportunity to join a fantastic brand in the centre of Birmingham. Operating as a not for profit organisation and working closely with both public and private sector organisations, our client are unique in their set-up and experience good levels of growth.
Working within their B2B focussed team, the Marketing Executive will work across a range of campaigns and projects targeted towards large corporates, public sector organisations and SME businesses. Key duties will include:
* Proactively delivering marketing and communications projects
* Planning and delivery of integrated campaigns and digital marketing activities across owned, earned and paid media
* Creating engaging content for social media and web channels
* Monitoring and evaluating all marketing activities using a variety of web analytics tools
* Developing and managing strong working relationships with external stakeholders, agencies and suppliers
* Producing a range of marketing materials using Adobe suite
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate previous experience of working within a busy, commercial marketing function and have sufficient experience of managing campaigns from conception to evaluation.
Ideally you will be degree educated with strong commercial awareness/business acumen. Our client are keen to invite applications from marketers currently working agency side, so this role would suit existing Account Executives, Senior Account Executives, Account Handlers, Account Managers or those with both in-house and agency side experience.
Whatever your background, you will have a creative flair and be used to creating content for a range of channels. You will be able to manage individual projects as well as work as part of a team efficiently.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Midlands based organisation - interviews will be happening across the next week or two, so please apply immediately.
Marketing Executive, £22k - Central Birmingham - 12 month fixed term contract