A Marketing Executive is needed to join a small, busy and friendly team to support on marcomms delivery for this well-regarded organisation.
Our client is an established and prestigious body regulating one of the largest professional sectors in the UK. They set and maintain internationally recognised standards of competence and are looking for someone to come on board and join their team and help deliver their new 3 year strategy.
This is a great opportunity to take on real responsibility in a well-regarded professional organisation. You will help develop and deliver marcomms plans for the business and work with a diverse range of stakeholders.
Other responsibilities include:
-developing and maintaining a library of marketing materials and tools
-coordinating the production of materials as well as internal and external events (including marketing workshops and seminars)
-sourcing and publishing suitable case studies to develop the organisation's brand
-drafting and publishing news releases and acting as point of contact for media enquiries effective copywriting and proof reading for marketing and comms materials, including digital newsletters
- managing relationships with external agencies as well as other internal departments
- managing day-to-day social media activities
To be considered for this Marketing and Communications Executive role, you will need:
- experience working with professional membership organisations / a not-for-profit enterprise
- experience in a marketing/comms role delivering a range of marketing communications
- to be comfortable liaising with external agencies, with excellent relationship building experience
- some knowledge of social media marketing is desirable
- to have excellent copywriting skills and be comfortable drafting press releases and handling media enquiries
If this sounds like you, apply now to be considered.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.