In this role you will support the marketing manager with the delivery of internal tools and global strategy. You will be working across the full marketing mix, with the aim of building into a future ABM.
Key tasks will include:
- Developing marketing collateral and point of sale material for international and national markets.
- Support the development of fully integrated toolkits including key visual, video, digital/SoMe content and activation/merchandising guidelines in line with brand platform
- Act as liaison with on and off trade sales team to ensure execution of brand strategy
- Support Assistant brand manager in management of social media strategy, gifting and POS procurement
- Provide planning and logistic support for all activations as well as on the day tasks and deliveries
- Managing sample and stock requests and taking ownership on stock levels
- Develop effective POS items for both the on and off trade aligned to the brand strategy and local market needs
- Take ownership for the “all year round” gift packs, from development to in market volumes and performance
- Relevant experience, preferably within marketing function, with understanding of basic principles of marketing.
- Excellent project management skills: time management, organisational skills, good at “getting things done”.
- Ability to work under pressure in regards to the pace of work and project timelines.
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring deliverables are always to a very high standard.
- Tenacity / Resilience – committed to the job, positive and motivated and able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Presentation skills - confidence to present formally to internal and external audiences with the ability to engage.
- Demonstrates accountability and ownership.
- High level of self-motivation, energy and a bias for action.
- Inclusive decision maker – respectful of other team members.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity - thinks laterally, thinks inventively
- Strong team spirit with a positive attitude and constructive approach
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis.**