If you're a B2B Marketing Executive with experience across the marketing mix, a can do attitude and excellent copy writing experience read on.
Marketing Executive-12 Month Contract-£24,000-London
A well-established, successful and ambitious corporate communications PR consultancy with a heritage of providing exception bespoke solutions for their clients.
As Marketing Executive you will be responsible for supporting the growth of the business by building awareness of the brand and reputation. This will include:
- Responsible for social media within the marketing team and regularly posting appropriate and engaging content
- Co-ordinating and or overseeing the production of the internal staff communications
- Maintaining the content on the website to ensure it's up to date
- Supporting the production of the quarterly newsletter including proof reading, sourcing images and uploading content
- Putting together marketing slides for the monthly company forum
As Marketing Executive you will have a good knowledge of the marketing mix ideally from a B2B background as well as:
- Excellent copy writing and editorial skills
- Knowledge of and experience in database management
- Previous experience in automation is desirable
- Experience of working in digital and social media
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Adobe Photoshop or Indesign
If this sounds like you then apply now
Marketing Executive-12 Month Contract-£24,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.