This is a digitally savvy brand agency in the heart of Shoreditch and because they are growing and reaping the rewards of their success, they need a Marketing Executive to join their growing team. You'd work with a very talented part-time Marketing Director who can guide you when you need it - otherwise this is a chance to thrive and to shine!
As a Marketing Executive, you'll probably have 1-2 years' experience and will work alongside the team to ensure that they have a strong voice in the industry. If you love the idea of taking a New Business and Strategic marketing plan and running it then this could be the perfect role for you.
You'll have experience already ideally in:
- Editing articles for a variety of mediums
- Managing the content calendar, scheduling in all your social media activity
-Helping organise events and speaking engagements
- Help maintain website content - and you've got lovely stuff to work with!
- Research industry trends, manage press enquiries, putting out opinion pieces and press releases
- Experience working in Microsoft Office packages and Mailchimp for example
- Understanding of online marketing
- Comfortable with HTML and web design software
- A decent knowledge of SEO and it's benefits
Moreover, as a Marketing Executive, you'll be ambitious, proactive and forward thinking, a creative mind who will thrive in this cool and dedicated branding team, who are collaborative, supportive and creative and focused. They love what they do, simple as that and do it very well.
| Relevant degree or education in English or Communications, Marketing or Creative Writing
| Experience in online marketing
| Excellent writing skills, creative thinking
| Exp managing content, social media, press releases, blogs
| Lover of design, but also a can-do, proactive attitude