This high profile industry trade body need a Marketing Executive, on a temp to perm basis to work on their marketing comms and events programmes.
One of the UK's leading business organisations.
Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join this innovative team to help drive their ambitious growth plan. As Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- owning and updating the weekly membership communications
- delivering regular internal exhibitions
- developing and maintaining membership case studies and promotional material
- project management of the webinar programme
To be successful in this Marketing Executive role you MUST have:
- significant experience of working in a Marketing role
- excellent Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- email marketing experience
- Social Media
- events experience
- marketing automation experience
- availability to start immediately
If you can tick all these boxes then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now...
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.