An incredible opportunity is now available for a proactive Marketing Executive to help LocatED Property Ltd achieve its aim of buying and developing sites in England to help meet the Government’s commitment to build new free schools, and help create 600,000 new school places by 2021. LocatED has a desirable office based on Regent Street in London.
Main Purpose of Role
This is a central role responsible for developing and implementing a marketing and public relations strategy, and related communications (internal and external) including use of social media.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with the development of the marketing strategy and implementation plan, working with the Head of Marketing & Communications and Land & Development team to identify opportunities to engage with LocatED’s target audiences and for brand enhancement and lead generation.
- To deliver marketing campaigns, monitor live performance and results and evaluate ROI.
- To record and monitor the marketing budget including raising purchase orders.
- Create briefs and develop/design marketing collateral, case studies and copy for articles.
- Take responsibility for planning, setup and management of external PR & Marketing events and maximise opportunities for communications activity.
- Be custodian for the Brand and develop templates as required; this will include updating brand guidelines in line with new collateral and use-cases.
- Identify press opportunities both internally and externally, monitor press mentions and report on key topics daily, and prepare weekly and monthly summary reports.
- Maintain an editorial calendar of both pro-active and reactive press communications activity.
- Plan and write social media content (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) and link this with both the PR and events calendar.
- Seek opportunities to improve the use of social media to increase engagement with LocatED’s online community of ‘followers’ and to grow the network.
- To keep content on the website up to date and compliant and produce monthly reports on website performance.
- To setup, manage and monitor the performance of email marketing campaigns, making improvements to increase engagement and conversion.
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to degree level, CIM or equivalent.
- A good knowledge of marketing techniques and their application including development of campaigns from inception to delivery.
- Articulate and convincing when presenting information or ideas either orally or in writing.
- Understand and is able to articulate organisational vision.
- Manage workflow effectively to achieve results on time and within budget.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally including managing PR and design agencies.
- Ability to utilise social media and web applications to support marketing activity and the corporate image.
- Proven digital experience including campaign measurement tools, monitoring website analytics, SEO, developing the social media function.
- Ability to build rapport quickly with others.
- Excellent copywriting, proofing and content creation on and offline.
- Creative with design presentation skills ideally Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Possesses strong IT capabilities in Microsoft packages.
- 25 days annual leave
- Company will match up to 6% pension
- Chance to earn up to 10% bonus
- Ability to access training and other continuing professional development opportunities
Please could you complete a covering letter to accompany your application by clicking on Apply.
For further information about LocatED, please visit our website LocatED.co.uk