Opportunity for a Marketing Executive with email marketing and rebrand experience to join this established trade association
Marketing Executive-£25,000 Pro Rata-London
Our client is a highly regarded professional membership body and a leader in their field to support and advance the profession it services.
As a Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- delivering high profile and influential marketing campaigns to drive recruitment and retention of members and revenue targets
- assisting with marketing communication strategies and ensure effective and efficient delivery
- email marketing using an email marketing platform e.g. Dotmailer
- assisting with a rebranding project
- internal and external stakeholder management
In order to be considered for this Marketing Executive role you will have:
- B2B marketing experience ideally from a membership based organisation
- email marketing experience and knowledge of email marketing platforms
- experience of working with databases
- strong analytical and organisation skills with great attention to detail
- working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator (preferable)
- strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- be immediately available
If this Marketing executive role sounds like the role for you then apply online today...
Marketing Executive-£25,000 Pro Rata-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.