Opportunity for a marketing executive to join this global, industry-challenging organisation
Maketing Executive-£28,000 - £32,000-London
A sector transforming company with a track record of significant growth within their area. Global HQ in San Francisco and European HQ in London. Changing the level of pace and innovation within their industry.
Responsibilities for this fantastic Marketing Executive opportunity include:
- helping to design sales and marketing campaigns that bring their value proposition to life
- manage a team of creative designers to ensure the sales and marketing materials produced meet the highest quality standards
- support the business development team with creative and innovative pitch presentations
- run desk research for the different European markets to inform pitches and product positioning
To be considered for this Marketing Executive role you WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Related
- Fluent English Plus at least one other European language
- 2+ years marketing experience in a creative agency or FMCG environment n.b. this is not an FMCG role but we want someone with this type of background
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with both junior and senior stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
£28,000 - £32,000 excellent benefitsIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.