The Marketing team at Phaidon International are passionate people who love what they do, check every detail, and strive to disrupt the recruitment industry.
We exist to generate awareness of Phaidon International’s brands, deliver innovative marketing to clients and candidates, leveraging paid and owned media while maintaining brand consistency and identity.
Our top priority is to help people understand the benefits of Phaidon International through clear marketing campaigns that give our consumers the best experience. We’re looking for people that have a disruptive streak, to join our growing team of marketers across demand generation, B2C marketing, design, communications, and events.
· Working with the marketing and design teams in plan and develop site content
· Creating and publishing super engaging content
· Editing, proofreading
· Engaging with publications to create back-links to the brand website’s
· Managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
· Handle all events within the region
· Assist in B2B and B2C campaigns
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· The ability to understand highly technical solutions and explain them very simply
· Excellent collaboration, this role requires you to work with our Marketing, Sales and Support teams internationally
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to optimise campaign performance and identify new opportunities
· Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
· Strong social media awareness
· Great organisational and time-management skills
· A BSc degree in marketing or equivalent
· Fluent in local language both written and oral
· Additional languages will be beneficial
· May be required on occasion to work outside standard working hours
· Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the country of employment.
We proactively drive innovation and identify ways to improve. The team is motivated but the drive to meet and exceed expectations and our own standards, always identifying ways to improve what we do, and how we do it.
We demonstrate motivation, drive to meet and exceed expectations and our own standards
We are committed to understanding our customers and creating a positive experience