Job Title: Marketing Executive - Interior Design Specialists
Salary: Up to £26k depending on experience plus excellent benefits including free parking, social outings, Christmas and Summer parties, birthday celebrations and more
About The Interior Design Specialists
My client is a global interior design business, with an outstanding reputation for style and beauty, specialising in designing bespoke bathrooms for homes, luxury aircrafts and yachts. Founded over 30 years ago, the business is well established, trades internationally and has won multiple industry awards in recent years.
This interior design industry leader is looking to recruit a talented Marketing Executive to join their growing marketing team. With a current headcount of around 25, they are a small business giving you an excellent opportunity to make a real impact and contribute significantly to their bustling marketing department.
About The Marketing Executive
Working closely alongside the PR and Marketing Managers, you will be given responsibility over the design and print of the business' marketing collateral.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Executive:
* Create effective PR strategies for existing clients maintaining excellent reputation and maximising coverage
* Assist the PR and Marketing managers with the delivery of marketing and graphic design
* Take responsibility for the design, creation and print of marketing collateral including brochures, web graphics, event promotions and artwork
* Support the marketing team with events and exhibitions
About The Successful Marketing Executive
If you have a strong interest in interior design, and looking to develop your skills working for a global brand, then this could be a perfect opportunity for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Marketing Executive:
* Proven experience in creating and managing print production
* Strong knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign software
* Proven experience and a passion for graphic design
* Excellent attention to detail
* A desire to work within a small, close knit team
The Marketing Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary of up to £26,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and career progression.
For more information about the Marketing Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Alex at email@example.com or call 020 3957 6425