Are you friendly, commercially savvy and creative marketer? Do you put stakeholders or clients at the top of your objectives? We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join one of the UKs top investment providers.
About the company
This company was founded over 30 years ago, they have been at the forefront of helping entrepreneurial businesses reach their full potential, they offer innovative corporate advice, respected investment research and a diverse range of investment opportunities.
About the role
You’ll want to champion a marketing focused culture, contributing to the development, creation, and implementation of creative assets - that aid the success of the acquisition of new clients. The main responsibilities include:
- Use design skills to help produce marketing collateral in-house where appropriate for print and web.
- Provide templates, layouts and artwork for digital and print
- Create weekly reports for the management team, tracking marketing performance and ROI
- Work with Marketing Manager to implement email marketing programmes; including campaign execution
- Manage the workflow of design requests and be responsible for ensuring timely responses to work requests.
You will be a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver against business needs. You’ll have the confidence to contribute to the development and creation of all commercial collateral. You will have marketing background in a similar role, that demonstrates a key grasp of the project management. Ideal skills that benefit you in this role include:
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, layout and design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Digital platform/CMS experience would be advantageous
- Able to develop teamwork and optimise the use of resources to achieve organisational objectives
- Optimistic and enjoy collaborating with colleagues
If you are looking to work in a similar company, match the personality profile, and are able to carry out the roles objectives, please get in touch!
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **