We are an in-house team for a Pharma and Cosmeceutical distribution company based in London W1. We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing executive to join our team on a full-time basis to support our product and business websites as well as create original content. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing industry and a fast-paced working environment. The right candidate will be eager to develop and present their own ideas to improve marketing performance for the team.
Your main duties will include:
- Producing graphic illustrations and photoshop designs for our websites, blogs and social media channels;
- Producing written content for our blogs;
- Increasing social media following and brand awareness, and developing a proactive campaign to target social influencers;
- Planning and scheduling social media posts on our websites and social media channels;
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports for web performance and social media channels;
- Monitoring the reviews campaign for our websites;
- Assisting with video content creation ideas; and
- Actioning copyrighting and SEO content for websites.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with a good command of English;
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and LinkedIn;
- Experience in Social Media for professional use.
- Good time-keeping;
- Fast-learner, with the ability to adapt working practices to our methods of working;
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or similar qualification.