Marketing Executive Job
Salary: up to £25000 pa depending on experience
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Professional with demonstrable relevant experience for this new and exciting position.
This is an opportunity to build on your current skills and experience in an environment which will nurture and develop your desire to learn and progress. Passionate and driven, you will be working closely with the Marketing Manager in developing new propositions, accessing new markets and driving the brand through creative and innovative messaging.
This role will have a strong digital bias, and experience within this sector will be advantageous however more than anything else you must have a robust understanding of Marketing fundamentals. You will have the ability to engage people across sectors to generate results. Very much a developmental role, this opportunity will suit an ambitious and career focused individual.
Responsibilities will include:
· Targeted marketing campaigns for lead generation, brand positioning, SEM, Email, Online Display, Social, VoD, Print and Editorial
· Creating quality content, utilising relevant social channels to enhance SEO tactics and activities
· Supporting Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and Lead Nurturing using Pardot
· Profiling, segmenting and targeting defined user groups
· Establishing performance Marketing Channels including partner Affiliate Networks
· Day to day campaign management, refining where necessary to maximise quality and quantity of traffic
· Working collaboratively to produce great on brand communications, creating analytics to support this
The desire to learn is critical in this role, and there is a wealth of development potential for the successful candidate, and this will require a solid foundation of skills and experience on which to build. My client is ideally seeking someone with good all round practical experience in the following areas:
· At least 2 years’ experience in a Marketing role (agency or client side)
· Experience in B2B Marketing and lead nurturing campaigns, including B2B email marketing
· Experience, knowledge or understanding of Pardot, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, PPC, Website CMS (WordPress) Salesforce CRM
· Superior communication skills – writing, editing, presenting
· A love of learning and natural intellect to understand and translate information
· Able to bring data to life, extracting insights and applying meaning to learn, optimise and improve
· Pragmatic, logical, and with an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
· Strong commercial acumen and clear understanding of the role of marketing within modern business
This is a rare opportunity, and I welcome applications from candidates who meet the stated experience and who are seeking a career opportunity within marketing. Please apply today.