My client are a leading national charity with a strong heritage and continuing commitment to the families and individuals they support. They are now expanding their marketing team with the addition of a Marketing Executive.
The Marketing Executive will be part of a wider team working to create and collate engaging marketing copy and content for a range of communications channels. Some of the key duties you will be responsible for include:
* Developing integrated social media/SEO strategies
* Daily management of social media accounts
* Creating copy for social media, email marketing, newsletters, adverts and the website
* Liaising with external design agencies to manage briefs
* Assisting with brand management and ownership
* Developing campaigns for delivery across digital and traditional channels
This is a super opportunity to work in a full-mix marketing role gaining exposure of through the line campaign management and the whole creative process. The Marketing Executive post would suit a Marketing Assistant looking for a step up or an existing Marketing Exec looking for a new challenge in the charity sector.
Either way, you will need to demonstrate previous marketing experience, ideally gained from a B2B environment, and a proven ability to create engaging content and marketing materials. Experience of managing social media platforms and an understanding of SEO are also really important!
This is an important hire for our client and they would love to receive applications from individuals who are passionate about marketing and ambitious to drive their careers forward.
Marketing Executive, £22,000 - Birmingham