Better placed are delighted to be working with a leading B2B manufacturing organisation to recruit a Marketing Executive position. Based in Newcastle, the company is a market leader in their field and have a team in place to implement a wide range of full-mix marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Executive position will be supporting the Marketing Manager on the successful delivery of content-driven marketing campaigns across a range of channels including the website, Social Media, Email and offline. You will be given a wealth of creative freedom and a large marketing budget to create compelling, content-driven campaigns.
In this varied and broad role you will be responsible for:
- managing the production of marketing materials including leaflets, posters, e-newsletters and flyers.
- writing and proofreading copy
- organising photo shoots and trade shows
- maintaining and updating customer databases
- conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Growing the company's social presence on platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+
Necessary experience required:
- A few years B2B marketing experience
- Hands on experience of modern marketing disciplines including social, email and telemarketing
- Hands on experience of editing / copywriting
- Ability to travel UK-wide for events.
- Experience within the manufacturing/construction industry
- Experience of working with a CRM system
Based in Newcastle, this role is commutable from Sunderland, Washington, Gateshead and surrounding areas.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a fast-paced, enjoyable and successful business. To discuss these opportunities in more detail please apply with your latest CV.