Better placed are delighted to be working with a leading B2B software organisation to recruit a new and exciting Marketing Executive position. Based in Newcastle, the company is a market leader in their field and have a team in place to implement a wide range of full-mix marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Executive position will be supporting the Marketing Manager on the successful delivery of content-driven marketing campaigns across a range of channels including the website, Social Media, Email and offline. You will be given a wealth of creative freedom and a large marketing budget to create compelling, content-driven campaigns.
In this varied and broad role you will:
- Assisting in the delivery of integrated content marketing campaigns by writing news content for the website, updating social media channels and requesting content from stakeholders.
- To plan, manage and deliver a full calendar of customer and prospect events.
- Supporting in the delivery of successful email marketing campaigns by creating and executing effective messaging to ensure brand awareness and lead generation goals are met.
- Growing the company's social presence on platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Driving the delivery of successful telemarketing campaigns by providing effective supporting materials and facilitating timely briefings with relevant team members and stakeholders.
- Assisting Campaign/Marketing Managers with collateral development including brochures, case studies and presentation materials.
Necessary experience required:
- At least 2 years B2B marketing experience
- Hands on experience of modern marketing disciplines including social, email and telemarketing
- Hands on experience of editing / copywriting
- Ability to travel UK-wide for events.
- Experience within software / technology sector
- Experience of working with a CRM system
Based in Newcastle, this role is commutable from Sunderland, Washington, Gateshead and surrounding areas.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a fast-paced, enjoyable and successful business. To discuss these opportunities in more detail please apply with your latest CV.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.