An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join a leading distributor of own brand and branded beauty products based in Tamworth. Supplying to both Professionals and Retailers, they have a passion for the brands they work with and scour the globe to bring the best of the best to their customers.
The Role: The Marketing Executive will focus on the company's largest brand with a possibility to oversee other brands when required by the business. The role is multi-channel to ensure all consumer touch points are reached including owning all in store campaigns as well as understanding digital marketing, as collaboration with the digital team will be frequent. There will also be a strong focus on building key partner relationships and negotiating agreements and therefore you will have strong consumer knowledge and demonstrate this confidently.
- Own and deliver the annual marketing plan
- Implement a marketing strategy in line with the forecasted sales growth
- Strong creative writing skills to create copy for all marketing materials
- Project mange all events and exhibitions
- Build and maintain strong partner relationships and handle all consumer media/PR
- Manage all POS, marketing communications and promotional activity; ensuring all brand guidelines are met
- Collaboration with whole marketing team to support business needs
The candidate: To be considered for the Marketing Executive role you must have worked in a consumer environment such as retail or leisure and travel where the end customer is always in mind. You will be able to demonstrate successfully building relationships and negotiating agreements with key trade partners as well as strong creative writing skills. A natural commercial acumen will be advantageous to the role.
The role would suit an existing Marketing Executive or Marketing Coordinator looking for more responsibility and diversity in their role.
The role will be office based in Tamworth, a short distance from the M42.