A highly ranked commercial law firm based in London is seeking a driven Marketing Executive for maternity cover from March/April 2020.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Being the central point of contact for partners, fee earners and support staff for all marketing requirements.
- Boosting the profile of the firm and departments offerings.
- Planning and implementing internal and external campaigns.
- Managing the firm’s PR and communications.
- Seeking out business development opportunities.
- Writing and managing legal directory submissions and awards.
- Planning and executing events.
- Maintaining the firm’s CRM system.
- Managing all digital platforms.
Person Specification for the Marketing Executive:
- Experienced in a professional services background
- Degree educated, possibly with a Marketing (CIM) qualification
- 3/4 years + Marketing experience
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, WordPress and eMarketing software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong influencer who adapts quickly to different situations and personalities
- Skilled in building and maintaining strong relationships
- Ability to work autonomously in a stand-alone role
- Highly enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Highly organised with a sharp eye for detail
- Excellent written communication and project management skills
- Creative with some design skills
- Able to multi-task and manage competing priorities/projects
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Professional and confident
- Resilient and enjoys a challenge
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.