- Fantastic Cardiff Institution.
- Varied and hands on role.
- Exceptional benefits.
What you'll be doing
Whilst the Marketing Manager is on Maternity leave, you will be the only person focused on the commercial aspects of the Marketing department. You will therefore be involved in anything and everything from a tactical point of view.
The strategy is in place, new websites are due to launch, and you will be required to run multichannel campaigns. The more experience you can bring to this role the better, but equally there is a great opportunity for a sparky and switched on marketer to step up in to a more senior role holding more responsibility.
To name a few of the things you will be managing; website management utilising the CMS, writing and uploading content, sending out email communications through Pardot and utilising the automation tools. You will manage the CRM, use analytics and pull reports to monitor campaign successes, social media management, specifically across LinkedIn and Twitter, producing collateral, managing events, there isn't much you won't be doing.
If you are self motivated, driven and ambitious then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to progress and gain that management experience to push forward to a Marketing Manager role next.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Good campaign management experience
- Experience managing websites and using a CMS
- Previous experience with a CRM, ideally Salesforce or similar
- Understanding and ideally experience using automation tools
- Good broad knowledge and understanding of digital channels including social
- A strong copywriter across online and offline channels
- Experience producing marketing collateral
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- A relevant degree or professional qualification (CIM) is desirable
As well as gaining the experience required to step up in to a Marketing Manager position, you will have an incredibly varied role with a well known business. You will received excellent benefits including a very generous holiday allowance, great on site facilities and a subsidised restaurant. There is a competitive salary (up to £26,500) and the opportunity to progress further within the business as the team continues to grow.
If you like the sound of this diverse position then apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.