Are you immediately available and on the lookout for a new challenge? My client, a high-end luxurious B2B business based just outside of Leeds are currently on the lookout for a Marketing Executive to join their fast paced marketing department on a 1 year fixed term contract basic. This opportunity will see you work with well-known Blue Chip clients and manage exciting and creative marketing campaigns. This is a truly great opportunity to work within a business who really understands their market.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing the Marketing Executive position will be extremely varied and see you responsible for the following:
- Implement marketing campaigns across email, direct mail, PR and advertising.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis and identify trends within the market.
- Coordinate and carry out marketing campaigns including content writing, proofreading and producing design briefs for the creative agency,
- Manage social media accounts.
- Organise photo shoots.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers, agencies and media partners.
- Support the internal communications function by providing marketing support to the sales team.
To be considered for this position you must be immediately available and have already worked within a Marketing Assistant/Marketing Executive position within a marketing team. You must be comfortable managing multiple projects at one time and be able to work to tight deadlines. You will be an excellent communicator and also be comfortable liaising with different department heads and external agencies. If you're open to a contract position, have solid marketing skills and work well within a team then please send across your application.