Are you a marketing executive with experience of running campaigns and partner promotions that support the successful retention of customers? Then read on..
Our client is an internationally renown media group based in Central London.
Working with the Subscriptions and Marketing teams, this fantastic role helps deliver our client's customer retention strategies via a range of activities including partner promotions, subscriber events and a loyalty programme.
The successful candidate will have:
- full mix marketing experience, including print, online, ATL media, contra partnerships and events
- experience of delivering successful customer retention and LTV activity
- experience of producing marketing collateral for a range of channels such as website, DM, e-newsletter, evetn branding, print and online ads
- excellent copy writing and content generation experience
- events management and marketing experience
- experience working on a loyalty scheme is a advantage
- experience working in a media and/or subscriptions environment is an advantage but not essential
If this sounds like you, please apply online today.
Marketing Exec-Retention-£30,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.