Do you have experience of running partnership marketing and promotional campaigns that drive subscriber acquisition and retention?
Our client is an internationally renown media group based in Central London.
Working with the wider subscriptions and marketing team, this role will help develop and deliver strategic and tactical subscription partnerships and support the delivery of our client's subscriber retention activity.
The successful candidate will have:
- experience of managing strategic and tactical partnerships that help drive print and digital subscriptions
- marketing (on and offline) experience within a partnership setting
- excellent project and account management skills
- demonstrable experience of evaluating campaigns, producing reports and using insights to inform future planning
- excellent budget, supplier and stakeholder management skills
- experience working in a media and/or subscriptions environment is an advantage but not essential
If this sounds like you, please apply online today.
Marketing Exec-Partnerships-£30,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.