Brown&Co is a leading provider of agency, professional & consultancy services across the whole range of rural, commercial, residential, agricultural, environmental, architecture and planning sectors. From a growing network of 12 offices throughout East Anglia, the Midlands and Yorkshire & Humber region as well as 3 international offices, we combine a high level of specialist expertise with experience and local knowledge.
An exciting opportunity for Board Level Marketing Director position in our fast-growing service-based business. As Marketing Director for Brown&Co you will be required to set and implement the strategy for the Firm, you will be responsible for the full marketing mix including digital, brand and lead generation.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Protecting and raising the profile of the Firms’ brand, to include active business development
• Implementing marketing strategies and campaigns
• Active member at our Management Board meetings, producing tangible measurable results
• Implement SEO/PPC & Social Media strategy and campaigns
• Clear thoughts on brand development and consistency, steering the design and print of marketing materials
• Be responsible for a substantial marketing budget
• Lead an energetic and skilled marketing team
To succeed in this role you will be a dynamic leader, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to inspire those around you and share our Firms’ core values of Integrity, Honesty and Reliability. You will have held a senior role for at least 5 years, with the required formal qualifications to match.
Closing date for applications: 10th August 2018
For more information or a confidential discussion, please call the HR Department on 01603 629871.
To apply for the role, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or to the HR Department, Brown & Co, The Atrium, St George’s Street, Norwich, NR3 1AB.