- Strategy - develop existing B2C marketing and media strategy and further develop the new brand strategy framework.
- Work closely with the Content, Digital Product, Consumer Product, TV and Commercial teams to drive creative and brand consistency across the company, its brand development and its overall output.
- Co-ordination - communicate and drive brand and marketing strategies across multiple B2C platforms, initially focused on the UK and then expanding to international territories.
- Lead partnerships with external agencies and global brands to create compelling, ground-breaking and low cost marketing and PR activity - traditional and surprising - as well as commercially viable brand partnerships
- Define, develop and deliver the growth plan for digital audiences - using paid and unpaid channels
- Create and lead a CRM programme to capture data, drive retention and revenue (with Commercial Director)
- Deliver eye catching (eyebrow raising) content marketing/PR stunts to drive visibility and reappraisal amongst relevant adult audiences in B2C and B2B environments
- Inspire and motivate the marketing team to deliver company/team/individual KPIs.