Marketing Director – Retail - Manchester – Up to £80,000
Desire to make a difference? A brand-new role for a passionate and successful Marketing Director is available at a rapidly growing Manchester-based organisation.
If you have the experience and confidence to build and lead a Marketing team and develop business-wide marketing strategies, this role is for you. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build their own team from scratch to ensure the best expertise available in order to achieve company objectives and surpass the expectations of all stakeholders. This organisation offers a number of exciting benefits such as a pension scheme, flexible working, training opportunities, Perkbox discounts and freebies, regular networking events and more!
The client is extremely passionate about what they do and is looking for a candidate who shares the same values; trust, team-player, fun, simplicity, and passion, as well as having a purpose-driven, high growth strategy. Having experience across all aspects of marketing is essential in this brand-new role, having control over all creative, digital, brand, social and client acquisition – consulting with the Managing Director, there is plenty of opportunities to have a say in many aspects of the business!
Do you have what it takes? Continue reading to find out!
Marketing Director roles and responsibilities:
- Build, train and lead a successful marketing team, and lead overall marketing activities including social media, digital marketing and creative marketing
- Develop a marketing strategy and communicate future plans business-wide that will drive brand awareness and market positioning
- Analyse reports and assorted data to make informed decisions and suggestions for all areas of the business
- Lead customer contact centre
- Work alongside teams across the company - Collaborate with the sales department to develop pricing strategies
- Play a strong role in acquisition for both the clients and customers
- Develop an ROI focussed and well-justified marketing budget alongside the Finance Director
- Owning the customer for the company and assisting in the drive of our customer-centric culture
Marketing Director Key Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience in a Marketing Management role e.g. Marketing Director or aspiring Head of Marketing
- Well versed in ALL marketing channels e.g. Digital and social media, print, email, and content and proven victory in leading successful campaigns
- Highly data-driven, analytical and strategy minded and experience in producing reports
- Experience and confidence in taking lead of teams and projects – have excellent time management, leadership and planning skills
- Contented in navigating through a challenging internal environment in high growth conditions
- Prior experience in managing a marketing budget
- Adaptability and able to handle a change in circumstances or deal with any issues that may arise in a professional and timely manner