A Real Estate firm with assets across Europe and exciting plans for rapid expansion are hiring a Marketing Director. The Marketing Director will establish the firm's marketing strategy by working closely with senior executives and will then focus on growing the marketing team.
This role is ideal for an experienced senior marketer with a real estate or property background who has previously built teams and created detailed marketing and communications strategies. You will have a desire for a new challenge and to craft the positioning and messaging of the firm.
Your aim will be to build a globally recognised brand and to introduce best in class marketing practices across the firm. This role can be based either in their London or Amsterdam offices and will require travel across Europe.
- Create an effective marketing and communications strategy and define how it will be delivered and measured.
- Work closely with senior colleagues to understand the strategies and business goals of each sector
- Implement marketing best practices and a culture of excellence across the firm
- Act as brand guardian and set the overall tone for the brand
- Lead public relations to improve awareness and market positioning - partnerships and agency management
- Manage marketing Budgets and report at board meetings
- Be a confident senior stakeholder for marketing both internally and externally
- Performance reporting, including ROI analysis and campaign successes
- Ensure there is a strong internal communications function
- Build a best in class marketing team
- European travel will be required
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Possess extensive experience across the full marketing mix in real estate or property
- Experience developing marketing and brand strategy and overseeing its delivery
- Successful track record of developing and leading teams
- Demonstrable experience of leading marketing functions in high growth businesses
- Proven track record in raising the profile of organisations in which you have worked
- Able to be flexible in a frequently changing environment
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Have a high attention to detail and strive in a high achieving environment