Marketing Data & Insights Manager £30K to £35K Surrey
Marketing Data & Insights Manager - The company and role
The company is based in Surrey in great open plan offices. They have been established for 7 years and have rapid expansion plans. They have a fast paced and lively culture where they work hard, but have lots of fun at the same time.
• The role is to support marketing campaigns through the use of data
• You will work across campaign insight, data strategy and targeting
• Responsible for end to end campaign data management of marketing campaigns
• Use data and tools to provide analysis and insight
• Create selections and segmentations for accurate targeting
• Analyse campaigns
Marketing Data & Insights Manager - You
• You will have a background in marketing data as either a data planner, data campaign executive or marketing executive with solid data
• Strategic understanding of how to utilise data for direct marketing campaigns.
• Ability to run segmentations for data for marketing campaigns
• Direct marketing experiences
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience of using Excel and ideally Salesforce (though this is not essential)
• Experience of using campaign management or analytics tools would be beneficial
This Data & Insights Manager role is paying around £30K to £35K plus benefits including some flexibility in working hours, pension, private healthcare and life assurance and is based in Surrey.
I specialise in Data & CRM Campaign Management, Data Planning and Data Account Management roles, so if this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs
This great Marketing Data & Insights Manager role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.